GUIZ AND COMPANY LIMITED was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and commenced business in 2001. It is an engineering company that pulls the expertise of very qualified, experienced, exposed engineers and technicians to provide engineering services.
GUIZ AND COMPANY LIMITED was set up and managed by highly qualified and experienced personnel, with wide ranging international experiences in the oil and gas industry, to operate in accordance with internationally acceptable standards and practices in other to provide competitive, and versatile services to clients in oil and gas industry at very competitive costs. The company constructs, maintains, manages, procures and closely supervises vital projects of varying sizes and costs.
Our success is based on the two overriding principles:
- Investing in our most valuable asset – our people. It is their expertise and experience that has distinguished GUIZ AND COMPANY LIMITED in the market in which we operate.
- Commitment in quality in every aspect of our operation. This commitment is evident in the scope and depth of the services we render to our clients.
We believe in providing our clients with a locally based solution whenever possible and have developed the infrastructure to make this possible. Our network of companies and agents provide local knowledge and administration, thus guaranteeing our clients a smooth, problem-free experience, from initial enquiry to job completion, thereby ensuring greater empathy with the community in which our clients’ operation is located and our clients.
Teamwork is utmost important to the successful completion of any contract, so also is good information. This is especially relevant at the inception of our relationship with our clients.
GUIZ AND COMPANY LIMITED has carried out key projects in the oil and gas of the Nigeria economy. We have an excellent track record in the construction and maintenance of oil and gas facilities both on land and swamp.
We have also in recent time carried out contracts in SPDC relating to:
|• Wellhead platform fabrication
• Flow line construction works
• Facilities fabrication works
• Field mechanical maintenance services
• Emergency flowline leak repairs
• LGSP utilities maintenance
• Fabrication of hook-up arms, short/long spools
• Construction of gaslift line
• Construction of storage vessels
• Flow station construction/upgrade etc